Lets share recipes.....Ok, we'll start.
Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip
This dessert dip is so tasty and only takes 5 minutes to make!
* 8 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
* 1 Cup Marshmallow Creme
* 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
* 2 Tablespoons Dulche de Leche Topping
* 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
* 2 Tablespoons Dulche de Leche
* 1/2-1 teaspoon Milk
* Maldon Salt Flakes
* Mix cream cheese, marshmallow creme, powdered sugar and dulche de leche until fully combined.
* Transfer to serving bowl.
* Top dip with chopped pecans.
* In microwave safe bowl; microwave dulche de leche 10-15 seconds.
* Stir in milk.
* Drizzle over dip and pecans.
* Sprinkle with salt flakes.
* Serve with apples and cookies.
Karen loves to run more than just her Company!
She ran the Full Marathon and 5 Half Marathons.
We're honored and excited to have been invited to attend BITAC® Purchasing & Design East Live 2022
July 24 - 26, 2022